HYUNDAI Tucson Sunshade | HYUNDAI Sunshades
|Model||Tucson 3rd Gen, TL|
|Include||Rear Door Window Shades x 1 pair |
Quarter Window Shades x 1 pair
|Options||Tailgate Window Shade|
5 Reasons To Buy Our HYUNDAI Tucson Sunshade
- We select top-quality materials and appoint experienced workers to produce our HYUNDAI window shade.
- We manually check all car window shades before folding and packing them into a premium packaging box for delivery.
- Customer Satisfaction is our primary focus. In rare cases, if you are not happy with the purchase, please contact us ASAP, we will resolve it professionally to ensure your satisfaction.
- Change of mind return is available with conditions (refer to return policy for more details)
- Free shipping Australia Wide (handling & packaging cost may apply for International Shipping, refer to Shipping)
Benefits of our HYUNDAI Tucson Sunshade
- Block harmful UV and strong sunlight, glare, and heat
- Block insects and debris from blowing into the vehicle
- Sunlight & UV blocking are still in action while the car window is down
- Reduce the amount of dust and pollen blowing into the interior of the car
- Protect your privacy
- Keep car interior cooler
- Keep car interior darker
- Cheaper than window tinting
Advantages over other types of HYUNDAI Sunshades:
- Magnetic frame, snap shades onto the metal car window frame
- Put on and remove car sunshade at any time you wish
- You can wind down windows with the window shades on
- Interior fitted to avoid exposure to weather, fading, torn and damage and flapping when driving
- Easy to wash by hose and dry naturally
Find out car window shade Installation scenarios in our Car Shade Installation Guide, including tag-free installation, top tags only, also both top-bottom tags situations, depending on vehicle models. mazda cx-5 sun shades
How effective are our Magnetic Car Window Sun Shades?
The light blockage effectiveness of mesh type car window shade depends on the density of mesh cloth. The higher the density, the more the light will be blocked.
However, when safety comes into play, a balance of light blockage and safe driving vision becomes critical.
We carefully select appropriate mesh cloth to produce our car shades, to get the best balance of light blockage and safe driving vision. Those who used Window Sox, Toddler Tint will understand how unsafe & annoying when safety check vision is blocked during lane changing or reversing vehicle.
Our selected shade cloth processes a similar light transmission level as legal window tint, without blocking blind spot vision on rear door windows, making lane changing and reverse checking vision safe and clear.
RVSUNSHADES has conducted a simple Lux test to compare light blockage and legal tint window, car shade, and a combination of both.
*images are for reference only