All products are covered by One Year Warranty against material defects and workmanship, excluding damages, intentional and unintentional, abuse & misused, and abnormal worn & tear.
Abnormal worn & tear may include:
- damages of any kind
- lack of necessary maintenance
- using the product in an abnormal condition
- user negligence
- using product other than its designated purpose
- self-modification of any part of the product
- the warranty covers a maximum of the purchase amount
- no consequential loss & damage, indirect loss & damage is covered, implied, or explicitly expressed
- all warranty claim must be accompanied by a valid invoice showing the date of purchase, seller, and purchase price.
- warranty is not transferable
- replacement under warranty does not extend the original warranty period
- all warranty claim must be done via email with supporting photos to show the issue of the claim
- The warranty covers issues resulted from defective materials and parts of the product.
- Damages, intentional or accidental, are not covered under the product warranty
- Returning cost is on the buyer’s account during the warranty period, if the buyer elects to return by post. We accept direct returns & exchanges in our factory location.
- We cover the delivery cost of replacement for the approved warranty claim.